Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 7 saturday (Day of peace)

         Probably my hardest day... I'm not a big fan of laying and relaxing even if its for recharging energy. For me relaxing days are slower paced ministry days or visiting other ministries. That being said it was way to long of a drive. The nice part of the drive was that it got me to play out alot of my thoughts out and think about whats been going on. We went out to sarah's family, one of the girls on are team. Here family livid in the Province of Laguna in an area called lumbon. We ate with her family and then went to a local pool and then they brought us more food. Then went to another aunt's house and ate there.

While at the pool we could look out over some low range mountains, and rice fields. So Tim, Ricky, Kevin , Tito June, and our Driver Erwin headed out to the rice field because we wanted to walk through it. we got some local kids to take us through the fields. We then headed over to the local basketball court to meet alot of the community. We played a game of ball 5 v 5. It was good, we lost by 1 point and had a lot of fun meeting people. Ricky, Kevin and I taught frisbee with a bunch of the Local kids and gave out the wordless bracelets to them as well.  This was my favorite part of the day because we got to go out and do some ministry. Yet the day was a little to chill for me.

Tomorrow we are running 3 local churches in Manila. So pray for that

No comments:

Post a Comment